What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A survival course you can use during crisis
- Providing you with a life-saving utensil that fits discretely on your wrist
- Containing the ferro rod and striker tucked neatly into the bracelet
- Containing a built in signal whistle to help you get found fast
- Producing sparks of up to 3000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Providing you with up to 80 feet of cordage
- Giving you a free 2 hour survival class
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ultimate Survival Skills scores 84.99/100 which is great – this product is selling in large numbers every day. That’s a sure sign of high quality.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://survivallife.com/cb/firekable/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: survivallife.com you’ll also be taken through to survivallife.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)